Monday 13 December 2010

Evaluation Activity 6.

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Throughout this project, I have learnt to use different kind of modern technology to make this film. I have use many softwares on a computer which is a Mac made by the Apple company. 

To film my movie, I have used a Camera and a Tri-pod. Before using I learnt how to properly use them and what are the basics of cameraworks.














I have used Imovie HD to edit all my clips that have been taken using the camera. Imovie HD, I think is very beneficial to us as without this, we wouldn't have portrayed many scenes very effectively. We also wouldn't be able to add the desired effects to make it suit the right genre. 






















I also have used Garageband to edit all my background music and effects. This has aided me throughout my project because instead of using an actual song from a well-known artist, a sense of originality wouldn't come to us right now. We spent hours just to find the right track and instrument to perfectly suit the scenes of our film. We used Itunes to publish our music in so we can easily put the music into our film. In the end, we are very pleased of the outcomes and some audiences have praised them. 




















Blogger has been a very helpful website for us as it helped us keep track and be organized with our project. We blogged about important stuff such as the locations of the scenes; the script we used for our film; and many more.














I also used Youtube, a video service community that allows you to view videos freely without charge. I used Youtube to watch different kind of trailers my film would be relevant to. This has helped me identify and progressed and more improved my film into a better quality.



No comments: